Southeasttech.edu Gets an Upgrade!
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Southeast Technical Institute of Sioux Falls, SD realized it was the right time for a website overhaul to keep up-to-date with modern trends and provide the best experience for existing and potential students. We are happy to say they chose to continue their 8-year partnership with Factor 360 to deliver the goods.
This was a large project that needed to be broken down into several steps in order to provide the following services:
- Full review of hundreds of pages in order to condense and refine navigation and optimize content.
- A new responsive (mobile friendly) website using 360WebCMS with a modern, user-friendly design. Design and content strategy more focused on recruiting and admissions.
- Update existing Job Connections custom application created by Factor 360 and make it responsive.
- Fully-customized modules for conveniently adding and displaying degree information, including course descriptions, salary projections, faculty listings, cost tables, media, and career opportunities.
- Custom responsive staff directory.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools available to customize.
At Factor 360, we pride ourselves on being able to integrate a variety of applications and services with our own, adapt existing applications, or create new ones to meet client needs. This was a skill that came in handy during the creation of the Degree page functionality for the new Southeast Tech website, with more updates to come in Phase 2 of the project.
Is it time for your website to get an upgrade? Contact us today to boost your presence and launch your business to the next level!
Categories: Custom Applications, Responsive, SEO/SEM, Web Blog, Web Design, Web Development